Thursday, May 21, 2015

Neglectful

Well, I have totally neglected my blog lately.  I have been so busy at home, you wouldn't believe.  I am so sorry for all my adoring fans - oh wait...what fans?  LOL

However, I keep persevering and hoping that I will eventually earn a fan base.  I feverishly put together 3 cards last night because I was pressed down to the wire with a birthday today, a graduation this weekend and a colleague's retirement next week when I will be on vacation.  I never captured one single photo or one single step and the birthday one would have been awesome because I screwed it up about 3 times before finally just trying to rescue the 3rd disastrous attempt so I'd not have to start over for a 4th time!

I do have a birthday card yet to make for my niece so I will try to be much more diligent with my posting - how else do I ever expect to be famous?!?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment